The Hippie's Daughter

The ramblings of a twenty-something "independent young woman".

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Generation

While sitting at the Garden yesterday I realized that with the vast number of Blogs which I read, I reallly need to start my own, so here goes!

Recovering today from rocking out at The Who yesterday. It was an awesome way to spend a Saturday. While at the concert, I realized that once my husband and I start a family our kid will become quite the cool baby- what made me realize it you might ask? The Who onesie's they were selling at the concert. Hmmm..... went home and searched the computer and guess what? They sell Beatles, Who, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Bowie onsies online! This might become a problem in the future.

Anyway, welcome to my blog! This should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home