The Hippie's Daughter

The ramblings of a twenty-something "independent young woman".

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Another House Party

Wow- house guests for a week (and a pregnant one at that- congrats babe!). It was fun and great to hang out. Now back to the real world! (And it kind of sucks). The bank finally deposited a check I wrote my husband a year ago (and after a year, no I don't have money in my account). Luckily they refunded me the $280 of overdraft fees! Agggghhhh.

Oh a happier note, my students (for anyone who doesn't know I teach a very low functioning class of special education students) all won prizes at the Topsfield Fair! There were 5 4th place ribbons and one 2nd place. Unknown to me, not only do all the kids get ribbons but they will get cash prizes mailed to them! I am so proud of all of them!

Gotta go make dinner! I will write more later this week (after my sister's birthday!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home