The Hippie's Daughter

The ramblings of a twenty-something "independent young woman".

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank You

Thankful:
Thank you for my husband- you are incredibly patient with me... I know I can be a whiney brat somedays, and it means the world to me that you always tell me that "you are never a brat"!
Thank you for my family- they may not be perfect, but they are perfect for me. They care about me, care for me, and take care of me. Thank you to my sister who loves me unconditionally, thank you for my parents who worry about me.
Thank you for my job- even though there are days where it sucks, overall it continues to thrill me to go to work and to see all the little changes in my students (I will write more on this soon).
Thank you for my friends- without all of you life would be far more gray. You all keep me happy, healthy, and laughing. Thank you for that.
Thank you for my cat- even though he scratches me, keeps me up at night, goes crazy, and pukes on the rugs, he also purrs, makes me feel like the most important person in the world, and really knows how to cuddle!
and lastly, Thank you for my home- it is amazing to realize that there are still millions of people without a home. I am grateful that I have food, shelter, and hope.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home