The Hippie's Daughter

The ramblings of a twenty-something "independent young woman".

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cha-Cha-Cha- Changes

Changes- wow... so much has happened. And I have a feeling that since no one really reads this I might as well write about it all:

1. We are buying a house in Amesbury. Closing is April 18th and we move on April 19th. We will be living with Chris' Grandma (it's a duplex). It should all work out well!
2. Chris and I are trying to become parents (and all of the waiting to see if you are pregnant or not is driving me nuts- I am too much a perfectionist who wants what I want when I want it).
3. Did I say we are moving... packing and getting ready to move sucks.
4. Oh yeah- and Asthma and the winter = not a good match. I have been sick for three days now- I AM GOING TO WORK TOMORROW (I don't care if I am not 100% yet)- I hate fevers and the inability to breathe. Together, not a good combo.

Love ya- Off to stress some more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo house and babies!!! If you feel stressed and need to talk, call me! Love you!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

:-)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home