The Hippie's Daughter

The ramblings of a twenty-something "independent young woman".

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Open Letter to my loved ones

An Open Letter to my Loved Ones,

Today, upon learning the sad news that Brad Delp's untimely passing was infact, Suicide - I wanted to remind everyone I love that no matter when, no matter what, no matter why, I am always available for you to call if you ever, for any reason, need me. (Yes, I am sorry for the run on sentence- Mom always tells me I miss use commas!). My family and friends are important to me. If you are ever, EVER thinking about suicide (and sadly, I bet most of us have at some point)- call me. If you can't call me, call someone. Or go to the ER and tell them. Tell someone. The sadness that you leave behind after you die is horrible. (Great, and now I have probably guilted several people who want to die. Great going....). Believe me, if you need me, no matter what, I am here. I don't care if I am at work- call. If I am on vacation- call. If I am in labor--- well you can try calling but I will probably hand the phone to c :)....

Leaving this somber topic... JUST REMEMBER CALL ME!

Love,
Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that was a decidedly depressing entry. Thanks for being so willing to pass the phone to me, though... that's really just great. Good thing I love you so much.

-C

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home