The Hippie's Daughter

The ramblings of a twenty-something "independent young woman".

Monday, July 02, 2007

The update

Good God- When life gets busy it seems the first thing to go is your own interests and fun.
Where to start??? Well since I last wrote we moved. We are now living with Grandma. It's a trip. She is sweet, but at times it can drive a person slightly batty. We are actually having a housewarming- good god we survived another year of married life- party. Come if you know me in real life. July 14th. Good times.
My dad had surgery on his eye and has officially retired. I wish my mom all the luck in the world (I guess we can all understand why she says she is working for at least another 5 years!!!).

Oh and the scary (to me) news- I have to go to see a RE because it looks like I am not ovulating. I guess that puts a crimp in the getting pregnant shit huh? It is hard- I am far to much of a control freak and perfectionist for this. So far I have stayed healthy- I'm eating... in fact perhaps too well... lots of shit and junk. It makes me feel better. Ironic isn't it- the first time the recoving anorexic solves her control issues with candy. Hmmmm.... wonder what the behavioral therapist would think of that?

Guess I should go to bed. Not to tired. Actually quite anxious over the appointment tomorrow. Not happy that C can't come with me. Damn jobs. They seem to get in the way of everything!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home